Monday, June 22, 2009

Much too long!

I am so sorry it has been so long since I last posted. I also am so sorry for how long this post is! I have been uninspired to spend time on the computer while my beautiful son is at my side! I will start this post with Matt and I:)


We had our 4 year anniversary on thursday, but we celebrated it last month with a trip to the Kern River to go rafting. We did this on our first anniversary and really enjoyed ourselves. Henry and Lorna, aka Grammi and Grandpa, watched Caleb for one morning (we left at 4:30am) and one night. They all did great and we were able to be fairly relaxed away from him knowing that he was in good hands.






Random Fun Pictures
He LOVES it when DaDa comes home for lunch, Matt is like a superhero!

He is SOOO close to walking! I think he is not confident enough, which makes me happy. He is great at pushing anything though. The object does not even have to have wheels, it however makes it much easier. He was pushing his stroller in circles the other day and I am so glad that I was able to capture his delighted expression!
Water day at church He is sucking out of a water bladder that we use for hiking. He is way beyond his months!
De-stuffing the Kleenex box, gotta give mom something to do! Caleb loves our pots and pans so much that he tried to join them in their drawer!
San Diego trip to see family
Madyson and I Madyson loves her cousin Caleb! Cute Braydon! He is such a delightful little boy - ALL BOY!
Beautiful Madyson!
So bummed that I didn't get any pics of CaysonTroy and Matt doing a CrossFit workout in Troy's street. They did this, tossed that other wheel between the two of them, did squats with kettleballs and then sprinted with sandbags! My baby beat all of the guys! I'm so proud of him!

Matt and Troy got to go shoot Troy's MP5, temporarily made fully automatic. Troy is a police and swat officer in San Diego. I think it is funny how close they have to be to the target. I guess automatic guns are only accurate at very short distances. I figure this is how in the movies so many bullets can be shot at someone and yet that person never dies!
Matt looking all stealth, shooting his .223
Caleb's Dedication
Hanging out afterwards
Janel and Ethan
Fun times playing the piano with Aunt Harriet and Uncle Peter. He had his first claps whilst playing:)

4 comments:

Henry and Lorna said...

it's great! we laughed outloud!worth the wait. love the total look of delight on calebs face playing with the faucet
ma& pa

Harriet said...

Thanks for the update. We love the pics! Love U Peter and A Harriet

John and Janelle said...

Hooray! This blog post is about as long as some of mine :) I LOVE the pic of Bubbs at the water spicket :) and so fun to see pics of you guys too! Do we get Mt. Whitney pics next??

Ryan and Camille said...

xoxoxox love you guys!